Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slacking!

I have been slacking on te posts lately and I apologize! I am the only one to blame, so let me explain why...



My website (God bless it!) has been a work in progress for the last month or so. I am excited that it is officially underway and I have learned a few things along my journey (including the realization that I am not blessed in website making!!!!). I hope to have that up and running in the next month or so.



Also, my husband and I are training for the Nashville half-marathon in April (again). Although only 3 weeks into our training, we are starting rack up the miles which always keeps us busy.



SO these are not excuses, just explanations as to why the posts have been slacking. But thank you for being patient and I promise to make a better effort in the coming months!!

0 comments: