Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keep plugging along!

How are those resolutions going thus far? Are you sticking with your goals for this year? Let me know via 'comments' or email what successes you are having! It is always inspiring to hear from those who are plugging right along! Take some time to brag a little bit... what have you learned about yourself, what steps have you taken towards a healthier life? We don't give ourselves enough credit for the daily choices we make, so take some time to share what you've learned! We all need an 'atta girl!'

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am an emotional eater. I am trying to make sure that I only eat when I am hungry. I have only slipped up once with a bag of M&M's on a hard days work.

Erin said...

You are not alone! I believe we all are emotional eaters to some degree. Facing it head on is something you should be commended for!!

tazbak said...

I am an emotional eater as well as an emotional nail biter. I am finding that chewing gum has curbed my need to munch when I am nervous or stressed. Good old fashioned Bid Red lasts a long time and only has 10 calories.