Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sunday training run



Runners: Just a reminder that we will meet at 5:00 pm (changed from 4:00 pm) on Sunday at Hager Park. If you are coming from 196, the easiest way is to take exit 62 (32nd Ave) and head toward the Car dealership. Take 32nd over Chicago Drive, past Port Sheldon (it turns into 28th street at this point... not THE 28th street, Hudsonville's version!), past Rosewood, past Baldwin. You will start to see the park on the right hand side. 32nd/ 28th street ends at Bauer road, if you get to Bauer you've gone too far. Turn into the first entrance off of 28th street and take that around until you see the huge wooden play structure. We will meet right there at 5:00. If we run well, maybe we can play on the play structure afterwards! :)
Have a great couple of days and try to get out in this beautiful weather a few times! Soak it all in!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Would I be able to get someone to move my arms and legs if we play on the play structure? I don't think they're going to work at that point. LOL!

Unknown said...

Erin - I don't have a phone number for you so I cannot call. I am going to bail out tonight. I have some pain in my right thigh and think I strained a muscle playing volleyball yesterday. Resting up for Tuesday! Sorry about the late notice!!!!

trisha