Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas day is here (and almost over) and I hope that you have enjoyed your time with family and friends. It sure is a blessing to be surrounded by so much love and joy, life is good! :)

As a part of my mom's Christmas gift this year, I put together 2 treadmill interval workouts. I picked out up-tempo, speed appropriate songs that I knew she'd enjoy then created a specific workout for every song. I tried one of the workouts out yesterday, just to make sure the music all flowed together well and the intensity was appropriate and it made me excited to start training for another half-marathon. It made me wonder, what else is possible this year? What other challenges (both physical and mental) could I tackle in 2008? I don't have the answers yet but it sure is fun to dream about! So, Merry Christmas and here's wishing you many big dreams of challenges that lie ahead.

0 comments: