Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

I always find the start of the new year to be refreshing and exciting. It's fun to dream of the happenings and possibilities that lie ahead, however it can be a bit daunting sometimes.

Instead of using January 1 to make a "New Year's" resolution, what if we used it to make a "New Year's DAY resolution?" That sounds so much more feasible! Why not break the year into weeks and then break each week into days. So if your resolution is to get healthy this year and shed a few pounds, ask yourself each day what you are doing to move towards that goal.

Do you need just a little push to get going? Can I help you reach that goal? I offer program consultations both in my home studio or at your home, in addition to one-on-one (or group) personal training, as well as nutritional counseling and meal planning. I would be honored to help you reach your goals this year. Use this day, the start of the new year to dream big, but tackle it one day at a time.

2 comments:

anitaskid said...

I LOVE your blog site! I think your comments and observations are "on target" and that you should think about offering a fee option for web consultation and online coaching. Sometimes we can't get to a studio near you or your home studio, and if there was an option to "check in" with you online periodically to receive feedback on our progress or answer questions, it might be a great help. What do you think?

Erin said...

I think that is a GREAT idea and I will look into the specifics of that. I would be more than happy to work with you in setting up a base program (that you could do at home or your home gym) until I get my online training up and running!