Sunday, January 27, 2008

Many thanks!

Well I was more than inspired by Aletha's blog of Pearl's Events and her three beautiful columns, so I decided to give it a try. Well lucky for me, my brother-in-law is gifted in 'code-speak' and inserted a third column within minutes! I am such a lucky girl!

I am trying some new things on my blog... a daily inspirational quote, links to my fave fitness sites and links to other local sites. Let me know what you think!

Also, a shout out to Laura, a trainer in the Novi area who gave me some wonderful feedback about my blog. Thanks for helping!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Erin--the blog looks WONDERFUL! Love the three columns and am a tiny bit envious that you got it up and running so quickily :)

Erin said...

I had LOTS of help, and I told him about your column woes... he just smiled! Bless your heart for staying so patient, you are a better 'blogger' than me!