Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's been so long!

I really don't know where time has gone, it's been one month since I posted last!?!? WOW. Life has been going really well (just fast I guess!) It makes me realize how blessed I am to be busy with training and a wonderful family, life is really good!

Here's a quote I found the other day that I thought was wonderful and appropriate...

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.-Ruth Ann Schabacker

As we approach each day, each workout, or each meal, we must remember to see the gift in front of us. Although some workouts might be harder then others, the really hard ones provide us with perseverance and courage. Choosing the right foods throughout the day gives us consistency and reveals our commitment to a healthy life. Choosing to see the gift in each situation is not always easy, but in the end, it makes us richer and happier in spirit.

Keep on keepin' on!!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I've missed your posts! Keep 'em coming :)

Erin said...

thanks- I will :)